The Defence of Lastower
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
A four player co-op tower defence meets real-time-strategy meets action-RPG.
- Battle waves of enemies with up to 3 friends in network co-op.
- Play solo to improve your strategy and tactics.
- Fortify your tower. Build, repair, upgrade, and unlock new turrets and weapons.
- Choose a repeatable campaign to beat your best times.
- Pick a character - Load them out with weapons, armour and tools.
- Complete challenge modes to try playing a different way.
Loot crates and balancing impacting micro-transactions.Kidding.
This game is in active development - it is still changing! New game-play features will be added, bugs will be fixed, and more bugs will be added. Your feed back is appreciated!
Playing the game:
- W,A,S,D - Move your player
- 1,2,3,4 - Shortcuts for the building menu. Use shift to use upper building menu options.
- Q - Cancel construction/upgrade UI
- Mouse1 - Shoot an enemy/upgrade a turret (must be in range for either action)
For hosting a game you should open UDP port 1338
|Published||20 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Action RPG, Co-op, Monsters, Multiplayer, Pixel Art, Top down shooter, Tower Defense|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
Click download now to get access to the following files: