The Defence of Lastower
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
A four player co-op tower defence meets real-time-strategy meets action-RPG.
- Battle waves of enemies with up to 3 friends in network co-op.
- Play solo to improve your strategy and tactics.
- Fortify your tower. Build, repair, upgrade, and unlock new turrets and weapons.
- Choose a repeatable campaign to beat your best times.
- Pick a character - Load them out with weapons, armour and tools.
- Complete challenge modes to try playing a different way.
Loot crates and balancing impacting micro-transactions.Kidding.
This game is in active development - it is still changing! New game-play features will be added, bugs will be fixed, and more bugs will be added. Your feed back is appreciated!
Playing the game:
- W,A,S,D - Move your player
- 1-7 - Shortcuts for the building menu. Use shift to use upper building menu options.
- Q - Cancel construction/upgrade UI
- Mouse1 - Shoot an enemy, build a turret, or upgrade a turret (must be in range for either action)
For hosting a game you should open UDP port 1338
|Published||Feb 01, 2018|
|Made with||Aseprite, MonoGame|
|Tags||2D, Action RPG, Co-op, Monsters, Multiplayer, Pixel Art, Top down shooter, Tower Defense|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Version 0.12.0 Released16 hours ago
- Version 0.10 Released28 days ago
- Version 0.9 Released44 days ago
- Linux buildFeb 08, 2018
- Version 0.7 ReleasedFeb 04, 2018
- Version 0.6 releasedJan 13, 2018
- Version 0.5 releasedNov 26, 2017
- Version 0.3 ReleasedOct 09, 2017